Xpon stick is an SFP interface type ONU. It is small and exquisite, plug and play, and has good heat dissipation and shielding effect. It can be hot-pluggable to switch, camera, and other equipment in the SFP slot. The whole machine can be used as ONU or MDU so that the whole machine equipment can be directly connected to the GPON or EPON optical network, which can replace the external ONU and improve the system integration. Upon stick adaptively supports GPON with asymmetric uplink and downlink rates and EPON with symmetric uplink and downlink rates. It is used with OLT office equipment to provide users with a good QoS guarantee, flexible bandwidth allocation of Ethernet services, and integrated IP services.
Xpon stick is fully compatible with MSP's multi-source protocol MSA and sff8472 standard. For more information, please refer to SFP MSA. It fully meets the g.984 standard defined by ITU-T, and meets the technical requirements of GPON and EPON equipment of many domestic operators.
PON STICK 应用拓扑图
• Single fiber bi-directional data links asymmetric TX 1250Mbps / RX 1250Mbps GEPON ONU application with GEPON MAC function.
• SC/UPC receptacle SFP with GEPON ONU MAC inside, “Plug-and-play” via auto-discovery and configuration
• 1310nm FP burst mode transmitter, 1490nm TIA continuous mode receiver
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Digital diagnostic monitor be retrieved by OLT remotely
• SFP MSA compliance
• Low EMI and excellent ESD protection
• Class I laser safety standard IEC-60825 compliant
• RoHS compliance
• EPON ONU compatible
• Complies with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) SFF-8074i
• Complies with IEEE802.3AH